Careers and Further Studies Committee
Vision and Missions
- Preparing today's students for tomorrow's world
- We empower students to be their best self and to boost their confidence.
- We encourage students to be innovative to find out their paths and to be brave to achieve their goals. We motivate students to get inspired and to push their limits.
- We guide students to focus on their goals. We also remind students to think of others and to emphasize the importance of teamwork.
|Ms. Cheung Suk Man
||Mr. Chau Chun Sing
|Mr. Chiu Kit Chau
||Mr. Hui Ming Chun
|Ms. Hui Mei Yee
||Mr. Kwong Chun Yu
|Ms. Sin Cheuk Man
||Ms. Tam Tsz Tim
|Ms. Yu Cho Fai
||Ms. Wong Yuk Ying
To adopt Hong Kong Benchmarks to build quality Career and Life Development (CLD) provisions:
- To guide students to discover their competence, interests, value, attitude, skills, knowledge (VASK) and expanded notion of work (ENOW) for developing their personal goals and career roadmaps.
- To expose students to a wider range of careers
- To inform students, parents and teachers about the latest information about multiple pathways
- To help students ease the transition from secondary school to post-secondary studies/ and careers by infusing CLD elements in their curriculum learning
- To liaise partnership with alumni, tertiary institutions and non-government organizations to organize career-related experiences to students
- To build sustainable whole school CLD provisions
The Hong Kong Benchmarks ("HKBM") is a systematic framework serving as self-improvement tool for schools to strengthen career & life development provisions in a consistent and holistic manner. The HKBM consisting of 10 benchmarks, was co-created with CLAP's Global Advisor Sir John Holman, author of the UK's Gatsby Benchmarks. These benchmarks are of world-class standards and yet relevant to the contextual characteristics in Hong Kong local setting. The HKBM Pilot was launched in 6 network schools with diverse background in September 2019.